Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Thanksgiving 2016

Off we went to NY for Thanksgiving. LOTS to eat, LOTS of cousin time, LOTS of fun.


COUSINS!

Hard to believe they're all finally old enough for a real kids' table.

 Football on the lawn, just like the Kennedys.

Jaime, Mike and cousin Joel. Jen and Joel came to visit with their three kids, Henry, Adah and Oliver.

 Uncle Harris, Henry & Amelia

 Oliver and Amelia.

NY, MA, MD cousins. Front (L to R): Adah, Oliver, Henry, Second: Laila, Amelia, Owen, Olivia; Back: Jacob the Great.

This is often how you might find me watching TV as I was growing up.

Not many pics from our annual trip to Manhattan, but Owen is obviously happy on the train. We took the boys in to look at the holiday window displays, we managed to get to three stores (quite a hike actually!). If you go we all agreed the big winner, according to us, was Macy's letters to Santa window.

 I call this "Empire State Building"


I'm very thankful for family. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment