Friday, October 28, 2016

Been a While

It's been awhile since I last put up pictures and we've been keeping busy since then with things like starting school (Jacob, 3rd; Owen, 1st), playing lots of soccer and baseball, learning to talk, weekend trips with girlfriends, Nats baseball postseason games (sigh), visits from Memaw, high school friends, and friends who are moving away. Here's us living life in no particular order:


 Memaw!
  The Nats lost.

Gretchen, my friend since elementary school came to town with her kids. Becky and I met up with her for a day at the zoo, Millie's first visit! Gigi, Amelia, Ollie, & Drake.

I can't believe it but Jean (my great friend and one of my bosses at my first real job) is leaving DC. I'm excited for all that is happening for her and her exciting future, but I'm sad for me.
 Great pic from our visit with Jean to Union Market in DC.
Amelia LOVES talking on the phone now that she's really started to talk. If anyone's feeling lonely give Amelia a call, but plan for a good 30 minute talk.
She also loves to pretend she could take an actual nap in this thing.
Charlottesville weekend! In my 20s all of these people (and a few more who are missing from this pic) lived in DC. Over the years we've spread out a bit, so the opportunity to catch up for a rare weekend together was amazing! How I miss those days sometimes. From left: Jenni, Me, Sanchia, Danielle, Jean, Stacey, Kandy, Shannon, & Amy.
 Lunch with Cooper.
 Saturday morning cartoons. (I love how Jacob & little Millie are arm in arm)
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! 2016-17
Jacob 3rd grade, Mr. Rodriguez and Owen 1st grade, Ms. Mack.

No comments:

Post a Comment