Here we are at five months. Amelia finally started sleeping again, thank goodness! Maybe waking once at some point in the night, so no complaints here. There's A LOT of smiling, even some laughter, she LOVES her brothers, she is really starting to engage with a few toys, she rolls over on occasion, she's happy about 80% of the time (WAY up from about 25% the first 3.5 months), and is pretty predictable - cries the first time to eat (about 6 oz every 2.5-3 hrs) the second time to take a short nap.The boys continue to be huge helps with her, entertaining her, encouraging her, helping when she cries, wanting to hold her, reading to her, getting bottles ready. So sweet to watch them with her. It's truly mind-blowing to think how much she's changed in this little bit of time, and I can already tell it's going to go fast. But I will say it's getting better and better. Okay it's 8pm, off to bed for me so I can maintain this positive and optimistic attitude. Only keeding,It's a Friday, I'll stay up til 9.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment