I only did one post in February. What has become of me? You heard it here first, I will at least double that this month.
Jacob turned three and a HALF on Feb. 26 and he says things like "Can you get me something to put my butter on?" I know I've said much of this before, but he's still got loads of energy, talks constantly, and is very curious (though I notice this particular trend in most three year olds I know) - there is no such thing as a short book with Jacob and all his questions around. Overall he really enjoys having his brother around and asks for a "second one for my brother" when someone is giving out treats like lollipops or stickers (and he actually saves it for Owen). He can ride up our whole street on his bike with training wheels without snack breaks at all the circles. When he is really motivated he can dress himself, write the letter J, and sleep past 7 a.m. The rest of the time he's too busy with his own ideas.
This month we played with friends, went to the playseum and the zoo (with RAE!), spent lots of time outside enjoying this beautiful weather, and had a very fun visit with Nana and Papa!

This month we played with friends, went to the playseum and the zoo (with RAE!), spent lots of time outside enjoying this beautiful weather, and had a very fun visit with Nana and Papa!


No comments:
Post a Comment