I didn't know when it was going to happen
Would there be a day warm enough in April?
Nope.
It would have to wait until mid-May
It was like an old friend you don't see often, but when you do, it feels like no time has passed.
Only this year...there's a new buddy to play with who laughs at all your jokes.
Introducing
THE GREAT WATER TABLE ADVENTURES OF 2011!!!!!!
Would there be a day warm enough in April?
Nope.
It would have to wait until mid-May
It was like an old friend you don't see often, but when you do, it feels like no time has passed.
Only this year...there's a new buddy to play with who laughs at all your jokes.
Introducing
THE GREAT WATER TABLE ADVENTURES OF 2011!!!!!!
since I'm guessing it'll just be the same thing every weekend.
Last but not least, Owen is 11 months! I know I keep saying it, but the last, oh, say 7 months have been the fastest EVER! It's a blur. At 11 months he's clapping and waving, scooting is still his favorite method of transportation, he's eating lots of the same things we eat at meals, and he puts up a good fight for his rights when it comes to his brother.
I love it! They are so cute. It sure did go fast this past year, i cant believe the lil man is a year. I miss them. xoxo
ReplyDelete