Well, maternity leave is over and I'm back at work and Owen started at daycare with Jacob. Jacob is glad Owen has to go to "school" too and his teachers even take Jacob to visit Owen on occasion (at his persistent request, we've heard). Life before and after work is quite a spectacle as we try and get everyone out the door, but we've managed okay so far.
To be honest, the last couple of weeks are a bit of a blur, but I do recall Jacob and I went to the zoo where he loved the baby gorilla, orangutans, elephants, and trucks that he managed to find behind a gate building a new part of the zoo. Jacob also went on his first bike ride and he pet a cow, cat and a DOG! Owen turned 15 weeks, is very smiley these days, and rolled over twice! Next week I hope to be able to say that he sleeps through the night (please!), but for now that's unfortunately not the case. Yawn.
To be honest, the last couple of weeks are a bit of a blur, but I do recall Jacob and I went to the zoo where he loved the baby gorilla, orangutans, elephants, and trucks that he managed to find behind a gate building a new part of the zoo. Jacob also went on his first bike ride and he pet a cow, cat and a DOG! Owen turned 15 weeks, is very smiley these days, and rolled over twice! Next week I hope to be able to say that he sleeps through the night (please!), but for now that's unfortunately not the case. Yawn.
No comments:
Post a Comment